Thursday, August 26, 2010

Going to miss the bullet

Just two days left until I board the plane and it seems like I have so much to do. The last two days I have spent rewriting writing samples for graduate school. My paper is about the influence of Public Enemy on Senegalese hip hop. While I have been writing the paper, it has been so strange to think me of being in the places that I am writing about so soon. Thankfully my advisor has guided me through the writing process. It has been a little stressful at times, but I really can't be more thankful than to have such a supportive group of faculty members from Gettysburg with support for what I am doing.

Every day it gets closer, I feel like I am really just going to be on vacation for 4 months instead of studying intensely. I really cannot wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment