Monday, November 22, 2010

Un Petit Pause...

I apologize for the short hiatus I had in blog entries this weekend. On Thursday, my balafon teacher told me that I need to relax and let go of stress because I was having a hard time focusing during my lesson. It is very important for  me to concentrate during my lessons because without concentration, it is impossible for me to learn. Thankfully, one of my friends is conducting research on Gorree, so it is very easily accessible for a little mini-vacation.

Even though it was very short (only Saturday afternoon to Sunday morning), I saw one of the most beautiful sunsets I have ever seen in my life.



One thing I often lack in myself is the confidence that I can accomplish something. However, the confidence I found in that sunset over Dakar will help sustain my concentration and ability to accomplish the last leg of my journey here in Senegal.

No comments:

Post a Comment